THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
This Black November, review your favourite businesses on Hellopeter.com, and you could WIN your share of R10,000! (1 of 10 x R 1 000 Takealot vouchers*!)
That’s right—not only does Hellopeter.com give you the platform to connect directly with your favourite businesses, but we’re also rewarding you for being a Consumer Champion this November!
What are you waiting for? Review your Black November experiences today for your chance at a Hellopeter Festive Shopping Season!
How to Enter
All you have to do is write at least one review on Hellopeter.com between Tuesday, 1 November and Wednesday, 30 November, to be entered into the draw.
Who Do My Reviews Help?
Your reviews bring attention to any consumer issues you may have and give your Hellopeter community super-valuable consumer advice, all while helping businesses improve!
How Many Times Can You Enter?
As many times as you want, provided you are reviewing a real consumer experience within the last 60 days. Each additional review will get you an additional entry. Also, please note you can only win ONE of the ten vouchers.
When Will I Get the Voucher?
Payment/delivery of any prizes may take up to four weeks after the winner has been announced on Hellopeter’s platforms and channels.
Terms and Conditions
- Only reviews with more than 50 words or 250 characters will be considered
- Reviews must be for a genuine service or product experience in the last 60 days
- Deleted reviews won’t count
- Winners will be chosen randomly from all qualifying entries
- This competition is open to residents of South Africa 18 years and older except employees of Hellopeter and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- Hellopeter reserves the right to substitute any prize for another prize of like value at any time and any reason beyond its control requiring this.
- The prize may itself be subject to specific terms and conditions as imposed by the sponsor of the prize. The winner is solely responsible for complying with such terms and conditions.
- If the winner is chosen and there are noted irregularities (i.e. the person does not exist, is not delivered to a person, or is forwarded to a person with a different identity etc.) the winner will be disqualified and a new winner will be drawn. The decision of Hellopeter will be final and binding in this regard, and no correspondence shall be entered into regarding the decision.
- If Hellopeter is unable to contact a prize winner within 7 (seven) days after the winner has been selected, Hellopeter reserves the right to pick another winner.
- No prizes may or shall be awarded to any person who is a director, member, partner, employee or agent of, or consultant to, Hellopeter (or its holding company, subsidiaries and/or any affiliated company to Hellopeter) or to the supplier of any goods or services in respect of the competition or any person otherwise associated with the prize draw (each a “Promoter”) and/or any family member of a Promoter and none of the aforementioned persons are eligible to enter the prize draw.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The closing date for entry will be 30 November 2022 at midnight. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The winners will be notified via registered Hellopeter email only, and the prizes will be issued as soon as possible. Each participant, by submitting an entry into the prize draw, consents to his/her details being published on social media for purposes of confirming that a winner has been selected for a specific prize draw (should he/she be selected as a prize winner). Hellopeter further reserves the right to use entrants’ and winners’ journey and results with Hellopeter for analysis and marketing purposes.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Participants accept that if they breach these rules, they will be disqualified, and their prizes will be revoked even if the prize has been issued prior to discovering a breach of these terms and conditions.
- Under no circumstances will Hellopeter (or its holding company, subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies to Hellopeter) be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses arising from or in any way connected with any errors, defects, interruptions, malfunctions or delays in the promotion or the prize.
- Should any problem arise with the prize(s), it is the responsibility of the prize manufacturer or sponsor to undertake any repairs or maintenance, and Hellopeter accepts no liability in this regard.
- Any problems arising from physical damage or neglect to prizes on the part of the prize winner or their acquaintances will not be covered by the manufacturer’s warranty or Hellopeter.
- All communication between participants and Hellopeter will be via registered Hellopeter email address only.
- The responsibility of converting the prize in a safe manner sits solely with the winner, and Hellopeter takes no responsibility for any events after the handover.
- The winner/s will only be displayed on social media AFTER the official handover to avoid fraudulent activity.
- Should any fraudulent activity take place during the course of the competition, Hellopeter reserves the right to consult and/or open a case with the SAPS.
- Hellopeter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time for either non-participation or any reasons deemed reasonable by Hellopeter without prior notice or public notice thereafter.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [RSA] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Hellopeter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The winner will be responsible for any entry costs and additional costs incurred in taking advantage of (collecting or using) their prize.
- Winners will be randomly selected from a pool of eligible entrants.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. The winner will only ever be contacted by Hellopeter. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third-party connected with this competition. The prize is as follows: ONE of 10x available Takealot voucher to the value of R1000 each. Only ONE voucher per person.